Overview – 5 Days / 4 Nights.
Enjoy the best Dublin City has to offer; historical sights, a unique European Flare, and the best Traditional Irish Music there is. This 4-night Dublin adventure is the perfect opportunity to get away from it all and experience the energy of the Capital City of Ireland!
Day 1: Depart the US on your overnight flight.
Day 2: Arrive in Dublin, and explore the city!
Day 3: Hop on, Hop off double-decker bus tour of the city.
Day 4: Enjoy a guided half day tour of Wicklow.
Day 5: Explore more of what’s on offer in the city.
Day 6: Depart Dublin.
Day 1: Depart the US on your overnight flight to Dublin, Ireland!
Day 2: Arrive in Dublin Airport. Enjoy your private transfer to your Dublin City Center hotel for a 4-night stay. Dublin is a prosperous and dynamic capital city, with a proud colorful past and a thriving present. Enjoy getting settled in and exploring your vibrant surroundings. Stroll through St. Stephen’s Green, one of Dublin’s most beautiful Georgian Squares. This evening, perhaps you would enjoy a delicious dinner of oysters and Guinness tonight in Davy Byrnes gastro pub, featured in James Joyce’s Ulysses. After dinner, walk to the Temple bar area of the city and take in some traditional Irish music in a local pub! (We’ll give you a list of our favorite recommendations)
Day 3: Today, explore Dublin City on a ‘Hop on, Hop off’ double-decker tour bus! It’s a fantastic way to get around and see all the sights! Highlights include Trinity College and The Book of Kells, The Phoenix Park, The Dublin Writer’s Museum, The National Gallery of Ireland, and Dublin Castle. Visit the Guinness Brewery & Store House at St. James Gate; take a tour and enjoy a taste of the real thing right from the source. Tour St. Patrick’s Cathedral and see the stunning stained glass that adorns this famous land mark. Shop at the Kilkenny Design Centre; for fine handmade Irish goods.
Day 4: Today, take a half day guided tour of Wicklow; ‘The Garden of Ireland.’ Explore the magnificent 6th century monastic Ruins and round tower in Glendalough. For thousands of years people have been drawn to ‘the valley of the two lakes’ for its spectacular scenery, rich history, archaeology and abundant wildlife. You’ll also visit Avoca Hand weavers, Ireland’s Oldest Mill. Upon your return to Dublin City enjoy a good meal in a local restaurant.
Day 5: Today, perhaps you would enjoy taking an audio guided walking tour which immerses you in James Joyce’s world of the Dubliners. A reviewer says; ‘Brilliantly delivered… an atmospheric journey through Edwardian Dublin with flawless dramatizations of the stories…it is spine tingling stuff…’ Perhaps this evening you would enjoy a night of Irish storytelling, food, and music at the oldest pub in Dublin, The Brazen Head. The perfect way to end your stay in Ireland!
Day 6: After a good Irish Breakfast, enjoy your private transfer to Dublin Airport and prepare for your return flight home.
For current pricing, please contact one of our travel experts at 800-832-1848
- Private transfer from the Airport to your Hotel upon arrival.
- 4-Nights Deluxe OR Luxury hotel accommodations.
- Full Irish breakfast daily.
- Pricing based on double or twin rooms, single supplement available on request.
- Deluxe portfolio of travel documents before departure.
- List of recommended pubs, restaurants, & places of interest.
- Accommodation taxes & service charges.
- Admission to the Guinness Brewery including a free pint!
- ‘Hop on, Hop off’ Dublin City tour bus. 2 Tickets included and are valid for 2 days.
- Half day guided bus tour of Wicklow.
- Private transfer from your Hotel to Dublin Airport upon departure.
- Discount admissions booklet for area attractions.
- Enjoy Destinations complimentary upgrades when available.
- Concierge service in Ireland while traveling.
Airfare is additional:
- Take the hassle out of booking flights. Ask about our best available Economy Fares as well as our Preferred Business and First Class Offers. Our air department experts can help with competitive rates. Just let us know your preferred dates and U.S. Departure City. We will do the rest.
Platinum Level Hotel:
The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Dublin ★★★★★
The Fitzwilliam 5 Star Dublin Hotel, Dublin’s most luxurious design hotel is located in the heart of the city. Experience the best of both worlds when staying at this chic haven, to one side the tranquility and calm of St Stephen’s Green and to the other, Grafton Street, Dublin’s finest shopping avenue.
Gold Level Hotel:
Brooks Hotel, Dublin ★★★★
Situated only minutes from Grafton Street in the fashionable heart of Dublin city, Brooks Hotel is the perfect place to stay. Most of the city’s key attractions are within walking distance to the hotel.
Silver Level Hotel:
Buswells Hotel, Dublin City ★★★
Buswells Hotel is renowned for its friendly staff and great location. Situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre, Buswells Hotel provides a unique and relaxing atmosphere just a stones throw from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Temple Bar and many more visitor attractions.